Merci d’avoir visité notre site web.
Actuellement, les informations ne sont disponibles qu’en anglais. Nous travaillons constamment pour pouvoir fournir plus de contenu en français et nous vous remercions pour votre patience.
Semi-self checkout, full-self checkout, and self-payment functionality in one versatile unit. Multi-mode self checkout with enhanced flexibility.
Self-checkout requires minimal staff without the need for direct interaction with shoppers and cashless payment means there is no handling of cash. So, this can contribute to preventing the spread of coronavirus infection by reducing crowding and contamination by touch. Another plus of the system is that it gives you the flexibility of easily changing between semi-self-checkout and full-self-checkout operation after the pandemic has subsided.
Vertical LCD screen for intuitive operation
Three modes of operation in one self-checkout register
Mode1) Semi-self checkout
The store clerk scans the purchase items, and then the customer completes the payment on their own.
Mode 2) Full-self checkout
The customer performs all the checkout tasks on their own, from scanning the purchase items to making the payment.
Mode 3) Self-payment
Purchase data are sent to HappySelf from another POS register, and the shopper completes the payment as they would with full-self checkout.
So, how does it actually work? See HappySelf in action in this easy-to-follow video using a supermarket and a specialty store as examples.
A wealth of installation variations, including cashless payment
The fully cashless models, which include a wall-mounted version (a DIGI first) and a twin version that is installed in the space behind a conventional cash register, are helping to meet the growing demand for cashless capability as a contactless payment method.
Select the best mode for the situation -- for high shopper traffic or for strategic staff allocation
1) Use semi-self checkout during peak hours or high shopper traffic periods to speed up payment.
2) Use full-self checkout during off-peak hours or when short-handed.
3) Speed up payments even more by adding self-payment stations and transferring purchase data to them from other POS registers.
Helps solve many issues facing store owners, including staff shortages
- Self checkout functionality allows stores to handle high shopper traffic periods with a small number of checkout staff, helping to resolve staff shortages.
- Self-payment relieves part-time workers from the stress of having to handle cash.
- Operation is simple and intuitive, so even first-time users can get up to speed quickly. This helps to significantly shorten training time.
- Self-payment prevents cashier errors, such as miscalculations and incorrect change.