Flexibility is supreme in the latest generation of DIGI’s integrated semi-automatic weigh-wrap-labelers. Able to work with fragile trays, irregular shapes, and even items without trays, the AW-5600FX packs even more efficiency and usability into its small footprint. DIGI’s popular pick-pack system is complemented by new hardware enhancements such as a larger impulse heat sealer and double the air supply. The result is a durable, attractive package.
- Ability to produce a wide range of packaged products
- An installation footprint of just 31.5” x 36.8” (800mm x 935mm)
- Updated user interface that reduces operator error
- Maximum processing speed of 17 packs/minute
- Linerless label use enables greater label customizability while reducing label waste
SWS-5600 is a high-performance trayless packaging system designed for operational comfort and environmental friendliness. It benefits consumers by using paper sheets in place of trays to save space in the refrigerator, and also reduces packaging waste. The system is easy for workers to use, contributing to increased productivity and smooth labeling of packaged product. Label consumption and waste disposal requirements are reduced through use of linerless labels, another environmental plus.