Flexibility is supreme in the latest generation of DIGI’s integrated semi-automatic weigh-wrap-labelers. Able to work with fragile trays, irregular shapes, and even items without trays, the AW-5600FXⅡ packs even more efficiency and usability into its small footprint. DIGI’s popular pick-pack system is complemented by new hardware enhancements such as a larger impulse heat sealer and double the air supply. The result is a durable, attractive package.
- Flexible wrapping capability
- An installation footprint of just 31.5” x 36.8” (800mm x 935mm)
- User friendly extra-large 15" full color touch screen that reduces operator error
- Maximum processing speed of 17 packs/minute
- Linerless label use enables greater label customizability while reducing label waste
InfoTag is an enterprise-grade electronic shelf label (ESL) developed to accelerate in-store digitisation. This smart solution can be embedded into existing IT systems, helping businesses to establish an Internet of Things (IoT) infrastructure that grants pricing automation and elevates shopper experience.